Corporate Planning and Reporting
Effective planning and reporting helps organisations to implement actions that are in line with agreed long-term objectives.
Effective planning (and reporting) helps organisations to implement actions that are in line with agreed long-term objectives. It focuses on broad issues to address the questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be in ten year’s time?
- How will we get there?
- How will we know we’ve arrived?
We embrace the integrated planning and reporting as outlined in the Act (sections 401 ff) and the Office of Local Government Local Government Planning and Reporting Manual. It is further described in Appendix 2 Integrated Planning and Reporting and summarised below.
- Community Strategic Plan covering at least 10 years, supported by a long-term resourcing strategy (including long-term financial plan), workforce management plan, and asset management plan
- Delivery Program detailing the principal activities that contribute to achieving the community strategic plan objectives for each new term of Council
- Community Engagement Strategy, to support our Community Strategic Plan
- Fees and Charges 2021-2022
- Strategic Workforce Plan 2030